Terms and Conditions
Through the meeting room booking and event registration service, the Youth Hub aims at providing youth with an appropriate venue where they can meetup and discuss their ideas and innovations in an environment that is free of any potential health or social risks. Please read these Terms carefully before accessing and/or using the Youth Hub space and all its facilities.
Youth Hub Space:
- Complying with the directions of the Hub staff and adhering to the instructions intended to accomplish the public interest.
- Keeping the Hub areas clean and avoiding rearranging the Hub furniture.
- Extending due respect to the Hub staff, members and visitors.
- Respecting the privacy of the Hub’s staff, members and visitors.
- Preserving the Hub’s facilities and ensuring optimum use of the available equipment.
- Abiding by the confidentiality policies and information security policies, and not bypassing the online security systems used on the Hub’s devices and servers.
- All books inside the Hub Library is sole property of the Hub, and can only be used within Hub premise, not outside of it.
- Members cannot leave personal belongings inside the Hub beyond the official working hours, and the Hub not responsible for any of it.
- Food and beverage is not allowed inside meeting rooms and other facilities except for The Lounge area, with the exception of F&B purchased from within the Hub Café and Launchpad.
- Smoking and pets are not allowed in the Hub.
- Visitors who are not members of the Hub may use the Hub’s Lounge, including the Café and Launchpad, limited within the hours provided by the Hub.
- Members and visitors must adhere to the dress code applied by the rules and regulations of Emirates Towers specifically and the UAE.
Youth Hub Membership:
- Activation of Hub memberships is based upon the documents provided, with a priority to Emirati and Arab youth.
- Members must provide a valid copy of the Emirates ID, Passport (front) and Unified Number (back), UAE residence visa (if applicable), and a personal photo.
- Members must be between 15 and 35 years of age at the time of registration.
- Members must be UAE citizens or residents.
- Members must undertake that all information provided is true and correct.
- Members must abide by the terms, conditions, rules and regulations issued by the Hub.
- Members must comply with the instructions of the Hub management in relation to changing or cancelling any bookings in case of urgencies.
- Hub management may cancel any memberships if provided documents are invalid or incorrect, if members are conducting inappropriate or unethical behavior, or if the public interest of the Hub so requires.
- Hub membership is a prerequisite for using the Hub facilities and meeting rooms.
- By creating a membership, you agree that Hub management may contact you by email, mobile, or SMS for community outreach, marketing purposes, and data sharing within Federal Youth Authority.
- Hub membership is personal to you and you agree not to create more than one account, meaning you may not allow third parties to use your membership for any purpose.